Why Sunday School is Important:
If you are not currently attending Sunday School consider doing so. It is a very important part of the life of a believer. A church is only strong as its Sunday School. Listed below are some reasons to attend Sunday School.
- For Strength
- (Hebrews 10:24-25) Sunday School bonds believers together and encourages them in their walk with Christ
- For Knowledge
- (2 Timothy 2:15) To obey the Lord we need to know His Word for us. We are to live out what we believe.
- For Belonging
- (Romans 12:12-13) Spending time with other believers allows us to become a part of each other’s lives.
- For Prayer
- (James 5:16) Prayer is vital to the Christian life. Believers gain strength and comfort when they see that God answers prayers.
- For Service
- (Philippians 2:2-3) We should do all we can to show God’s love to others. Having others join in the deed is a special feeling.
Our largest Family Ministry is our Sunday School. We have classes for all age groups, beginning with our nursery and continuing to our Adult classes. We have something for everyone in your family.
Here are the classes we have for our youth.
2 & 3 Year Olds
4 & 5 Year Olds
6, 7 & 8 Year Olds (Grades 1 & 2 & 3)
9,10 & 11 Year Olds (Grades 4 & 5 & 6)
Jr. High (Grades 7 & 8)
High School (Grades 9 – 12)
Here are the classes we have for all of our adults.
New Members/New Christian class – Three to Four week sessions once a quarter
Adult 1 – College and Career
Adult 2 – New Beginnings
Adult 3 – Middle Adult
Adult 4 – Senior Adult
Adult 5 – Senior Ladies